With over 100,000 students from more than 153 countries, IU International University of Applied Sciences offers state-accredited, online Master and MBA degree programs taught in English.
IU’s Master and MBA programs are designed with the busy professional in mind: they provide a new level of flexibility so you can balance studies and work, life, or family. Rated 5 stars on QS, their online programs make it possible for you to earn a degree from anywhere in the world, full-time or part-time. With their fully integrated digital platform and innovative learning tools which incorporate AI technology such as ChatGPT and Syntea, you can tailor your learning journey to your own needs and schedule. That’s why 96% of their students recommend studying at IU.
Regardless of your professional background, with IU’s Master and MBA online degrees, you’ll expand your specialist knowledge, and build in-depth business expertise. Next to the classic Management Master and MBA programs (1 or 2 years), you can choose to specialize in many different areas such as:
- Engineering Management
- Supply Chain Management
- IT Management
- Big Data Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Healthcare Management
- And many more…
Why upskill with IU?
- Start online right away with no fixed semester intakes
- Study and take exams 100% online, at your own pace and schedule
- 24/7 access to IU’s digital learning materials, wherever you are
- Enjoy discounts on online degrees
- Flexible payment options: Monthly instalments or pay in full, upfront
- All-inclusive fees: Course materials included, no application fees
- IU offers degrees in in-demand fields, with specializations
- Courses combine theory and practical application through real-world case studies
- Learn from industry professionals who are experts in their fields
- All programs are accredited according to German and EU standards in education
- IU degrees are recognized worldwide and can be converted to overseas equivalents for work or further studies
- WES accredited (for working in Canada & US)